- Started as Office Trainee for Board for Volunteer Firefighters and Reserve Officers in 2000.
- Volunteer for Huntington's Disease Society of America since 2008.
- Centralia Community College 1998-2000.
- Worked in home health care from 1997-2000.
- Board for Volunteer Firefighters and Reserve Officer's Executive Secretary since 2017.
- Volunteer FF/EMT with Lewis Co. FPD #1 from 2016 through the present.
- Volunteer Firefighter/EMT with West Thurston Fire Authority from 2014-15.
- WA State DNR wildland firefighting engine leader 2009, 2010.
- Bachelor's Degree from Evergreen State College in 2013.
- Member of Board for Volunteer Firefighters and Reserve Officers since 2007. His current term expires in August of 2022.
- Presently active with the Lynnwood Firefighter's Association.
- Established Lynnwood Fire Department blood donation program in 1979 and has personally donated 22 gallons.
- Established smoke detector program in 1978 to present over 1,000 free installations to Lynnwood homes.
- Volunteer firefighter with the City of Lynnwood from 1977-2006.
- Presently active with the Lynnwood Fire Department in the Public Education Fire Corps.
- Washington State Firefighter's Association Firefighter of the year in 1992.
- Lynnwood Firefighter of the year in 1988, 1989, and 1992.
- Member of Board for Volunteer Firefighters and Reserve Officers since 2009. His current term expires in July of 2021.
- Currently Secretary of Treasurer for Washington State Fire Commissioners Association.
- Current Chair of Washington State Fire Commissioners Association Legislative Committee.
- Fire Commissioner of Klickitat Co. FPD #2, 1984-1990, 1996-present.
- Fire Chief of Klickitat Co. FPD #2, 1975-76.
- Volunteer firefighter with Klickitat Co. FPD #2, 1968-present.
- Member of Board for Volunteer Firefighters and Reserve Officers since 2011. His current term expires in June of 2023.
- Member of the South Bay Fire Department since 1973. Promoted through the ranks of the District from volunteer Firefighter to Deputy Chief, before being appointed as volunteer Fire Chief in 1996. In 1999, hired as the District’s first full-time career Fire Chief.
- Instrumental in the development of the Thurston Fire & Rescue Training Consortium.
- Currently serves as the Past-President of the Thurston County Association of Fire Chiefs.
- Member of the South Puget Sound Community College Fire & Emergency Services Technology Advisory Board
- Member of the Thurston County Medic One Operations Committee.
- Graduate of Washington State University, the National Fire Academy Executive Fire Officer program and has received the Chief Fire Officer Designation.
- Married and has one daughter and a grandson.
- Member of Franklin County Fire District #3 since 2000
- Member of Franklin County Fire DIstrict #5 since 1984-1986 & 2020-present
- Retired from Battelle Pacific Northwest National Laboratory in 2017
- Resides with her husband on a small hobby farm where they raise a few cattle and other animals
- Term ends July 21, 2024
- Retired Police Chief, Mabton, WA.
- Current member of Lincoln County Fire District #7, 2005-present
- Member of Palouse FPD 1986-1990
- Member of Lewis County FPD 1997-2000
- Member of Asotin 2000-2004 & 2007
- Member of Wilbur 2004-2007,2010-2013
- Prior board member of the Washington Association of Sheriffs and Police Chiefs
- Reitred police officer with Kalispel Tribal Police